Who knew when Elsa belted out “Into The Unknown” during the first act of last November’s Frozen 2 that she would so accurately describe 2020. Here we are 7 months later truly heading into the unknown: We’re in the midst of a social movement not experienced in a generation; a pandemic not seen in over a century; and a recession that is unlike any before. Yet as we plan for the coming months, marketers—brands and agencies—may be best equipped to navigate a path forward.
It is the job of we marketers to listen and adapt. The actions of customers provide feedback all the time. If something doesn’t work, we optimize. And right now customers are saying a lot worth hearing. So as is done with every plan, we must make the problems of the customer our own, listen intently, and rely on our skills and experience to position the brand appropriately. While we may not have magical powers like Elsa, we do have the ability to adapt and change quickly. It is this that allows marketers to be leaders in business as we head into the unknown of the months ahead.
VP, Managing Director
Restaurant Marketing During COVID-19: The 4 Keys to Success
Restaurant marketing during COVID-19 is a daunting challenge. Response Labs ran a survey in April, and then again six-weeks later, to gauge the changing perceptions of take-out and delivery for restaurants as marketing planning for the fall and winter gets underway. The surveys unveiled 4-keys to success for QSR & FSR marketers.
What you need to know: No one knows exactly how it’s all going to play out, but what we can do is listen to consumers and operate in a lean environment allowing for testing, changing and ongoing optimization to grow our businesses in “The New Normal.”
Here’s a sample of what we heard:
- Take-out and delivery will continue to dominate and restaurants must continue working to improve and optimize their non-premise offerings.
- Local business support continues to be important to consumers–even more than restaurants advertising their COVID-19 precautions (which was tops in April).
Read the full article by CEO Dan Dawes for all 4 keys to success Response Labs uncovered from the survey.
More Below The Fold
- How We Managed COVID-19 Emails For Grocery Stores: Learn how the Response Labs team quickly adjusted our processes to meet our Grocer Client’s needs as the pandemic came into full swing.
- Consumer Experience During COVID-19 for Restaurant Takeout and Delivery: Consumer experience during COVID-19 for restaurant takeout and delivery shows signs of promise, insight and surprise based on our May 2020 survey.
- How To Better Your Company During COVID-19: During a global pandemic, improving the workplace for all employees doesn’t stop – the focus just shifts. Learn how we adjusted for COVID-19 as a company.
As a SalesForce Registered Consulting Partner we help enterprise brands implement, integrate and manage SalesForce Marketing Cloud and Sales Cloud.
- Implementation: Stand up new configurations or migrate existing instances
- Integration: Connect your SalesForce to 3rd party applications and custom-built technology stacks
- Management: Our digital marketing experts will ensure your campaign strategies and execution are best-in-class
Get the greatest return on your SalesForce investment by working with Response Labs.
Forward this email to a friend or colleague you think may be interested.
Understanding the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
The State of California has passed sweeping regulations to protect the privacy of California consumers.
- What is the CCPA? The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) can be considered a cousin to the European GDPR. It was created and designed to provide consumers more control over their personal data, how it is collected and with whom it is shared
- Who does it apply to? Companies that do business in California, or with Californians may be bound to comply.
Read the full recap written for the American Marketing Association (AMA) of Baltimore by our Chief Technology Officer Jeffrey Rudolf.
More Below The Fold
- Focus On This For Successful CRM Implementation: Read our previous article for the AMA written by our CEO Dan Dawes.
- Getting the Most Out of Your Order Confirmation Emails: Director of Client Service Jen Aldinger discusses how to get greater return from one of the most opened emails in marketing.