Make Every Message Matter. That is the driving purpose of Response Labs. It is what we strive to achieve everyday for our Clients to help them forge more meaningful relationships with their customers through digital CRM & Loyalty marketing.
- Do you share our vision and believe that all digital marketing between brand and customer should promote a healthy, mutually beneficial relationship?
- Are you curious about new and innovative ways of doing so?
- Are you motivated by your passion and intelligence of digital marketing?
- Do you value the responsibility of service to the Client above all else?
If you answered yes to all of the above, then let’s talk.
Response Labs is in search of the best Account Director to help our Clients make all their messages matter. You are held accountable for planning, project management, production, execution, reporting, and organic revenue growth. Does this mean you do it all? No, but you need to autonomously manage it all and work with the appropriate people to get the job done beyond what is expected. An Account Director at Response Labs also needs to be ready for anything. When the moment calls for sleeves to be rolled up and to dig in, we expect you have the passion and can-do attitude to lead by example and do so.
This list of day-to-day responsibilities can change frequently, but here are a few things that you can expect to do from day one:
Account and Project Management
- Lead with a service-first mentality
- Bring past CRM digital marketing experience to every aspect of your work
- Serve as the strategic owner, client relationship manager and execution driver for your Clients, leading annual planning, ongoing strategic focus, and all day to day requests, communication and reporting
- Lead strategic planning for Clients annually, quarterly, monthly (depending on the pace of business), owning all scope creation and content planning for recommended initiatives
- Drive strategic insight on existing campaigns and projects, constantly looking for optimization opportunities for increased performance
- Manage budgets, resources and timelines for Client initiatives
- Author campaign and project briefs providing objectives, strategies and execution details for the production team, ensure all work answers the brief and is on brand standard
- Clearly outline project plans, testing variations, deliverables, timelines and goals for both clients and internal staff (inclusive of email, social, website development, paid search, etc)
- Collaborate with the internal team as the accountable owner of all execution and implementation of creative and digital projects
- Assist Clients with content development and management for their existing websites
- Deliver regular campaign analytics reporting
Planning and Business Development
- All team members will be involved in new business development, but account owners, like this role, are responsible for the organic revenue growth of their accounts as well. This person should be able to identify and cultivate new, organic growth opportunities
- Lead new business presentations and quarterly business reviews for all Clients, focusing on securing new business opportunities
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum 7-10 years experience working directly with clients in a digital marketing/advertising agency, or similar brand marketing position
- Proven experience leading the planning, strategy and execution of CRM and/or Loyalty projects (lead or customer prospecting, acquisition and/or nurturing; loyalty/reward programs, etc.)
- Experience doing or managing the execution of some or all of the following digital marketing: email, digital advertising (paid search, paid social, display, etc), website/landing page development or updates, mobile push or SMS messages, organic social media for business (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn), creative design and copywriting, automated campaigns, and analytics setup, tracking and reporting
- Experience being accountable for a team reporting directly and indirectly to you
- Experience training and nurturing the professional development of Account Executives, Senior Account Executives, and/or Account Supervisors.
- Experience with paid search and online advertising tools for research, development and management of ads
- Understanding of email marketing and social media marketing best practices
- Ability to analyze and report on campaign data and provide insight driven recommendations for performance optimizations
- Experience in the following systems is a plus: SalesForce Sales Cloud or similar CRMs, SalesForce Marketing Cloud or similar enterprise-level email/sms/push programs, Marketo, Sitecore, MailChimp, Constant Contact, WordPress, Microsoft programs (especially Excel)