We are a digital CRM marketing agency with offices in Baltimore & Seattle.
We’re looking for an experienced Account Director who wants to thrive in a start-up environment.
This position requires a deep understanding of excellent account service with a broad set of skills and a willingness to take ownership of relationships and projects.
We are a digital marketing agency focused on CRM initiatives and programs at our core and we’re looking for a teammate ready to dive in and help us grow our clients’ business.
There is room for fast advancement for the right person who has the hunger and the passion to be part of this special team.
This list of day-to-day responsibilities can change frequently, but here are a few things that you can expect to do from day one:
Account and Project Management
- Bring past CRM digital marketing experience to every aspect of your work
- Serve as the strategic owner, client relationship manager and execution driver for your Clients, leading annual planning, ongoing strategic focus, and all day to day requests, communication and reporting
- Lead strategic planning for Clients annually, quarterly, monthly (depending on the pace of business), owning all scope creation and content planning for recommended initiatives
- Drive strategic insight on existing campaigns and projects, constantly looking for optimization opportunities for increased performance
- Manage budgets, resources and timelines for Client initiatives
- Author campaign and project briefs providing objectives, strategies and execution details for the production team, ensure all work answers the brief and is on brand standard
- Clearly outline project plans, testing variations, deliverables, timelines and goals for both clients and internal staff (inclusive of email, social, website development, paid search, etc)
- Collaborate with the internal team as the accountable owner of all execution and implementation of creative and digital projects
- Assist Clients with content development and management for their existing websites
- Deliver regular campaign analytics reporting
Planning and Business Development
- All team members will be involved in new business development, but account owners, like this role, are responsible for the organic growth of their accounts as well. This person should be able to identify and cultivate new, organic growth opportunities
- Lead new business presentations and quarterly business reviews for all clients, focusing on securing new business opportunities
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum 7-10 years experience working directly with clients in an advertising agency, or similar brand marketing position
- Proven experience leading the planning, strategy and execution of digital projects (particularly CRM marketing: lead or customer prospecting, acquisition and/or nurturing; or loyalty programs) as an account leader
- Experience doing or managing the execution of some or all of the following digital marketing: email, digital advertising (paid search, paid social, display, etc), website/landing page development or updates, mobile push or SMS messages, organic social media for business (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn), creative design and copywriting, automated campaigns, and analytics setup, tracking and reporting
- Experience being accountable for a team reporting directly and indirectly to you
- Experience with paid search and online advertising tools for research, development and management of ads
- Understanding of email marketing and social media marketing best practices
- Ability to analyze and report on campaign data and provide insight driven recommendations for performance optimizations
- Experience in the following systems is a plus: SalesForce Sales Cloud or similar CRMs, SalesForce Marketing Cloud or similar enterprise-level email/sms/push programs, Marketo, Sitecore, MailChimp, Constant Contact, WordPress.