At Response Labs, our approach to CRM and loyalty marketing is customer-centric. That means using the customer’s relationship and experiences with your brand or organization to inform the messaging they receive from you. This is in contrast to taking a set of messaging and determining who within your audience should receive which versions. In order to do both of those things successfully, it takes all departments at Response Labs working together in lockstep with each other. And if we are to be in lockstep, there has to be a consistent beat by which we march. Enter the Strategy and Data department.
How the Strategy and Data team supports clients and other departments
Everyone on our team recognizes the value of focusing on customer outcomes from a marketing perspective. But employing that strategy requires a shift in mindset that may not happen immediately— and may also conflict with a brand or organization’s need to deliver results immediately.
Response Labs very intentionally decided to pair strategy and data together under one department. We believe it enables us to provide recommendations and solutions to our clients that are innovative and grounded in sound logic. This team helps link and support all other Response Labs teams: Creative, Media, Production, and Client Service. We bring insight and direction to move fast without sacrificing intelligence. We optimize and learn on an ongoing basis alongside our clients, but also set a foundation for their long-term success. And throughout this, focusing on what matters to the client’s customer is our North Star.
Ultimately, our Strategy and Data team is responsible for ensuring that our clients have the following in place for all solutions within a customer-centric approach to their CRM and loyalty marketing:
- Reliable, organized, and robust customer data
- A focus on mutually beneficial relationships with customers
- Infrastructure to measure success by customer performance
Get to know our Strategy and Data team
Partner and Director of Data and Strategy
Experience and Expertise
- 16-year advertising veteran
- In addition to the Clients at Response Labs, past experience includes work with SONIC Drive-In, Michelob Ultra, and Bayer Environmental Science with agency stops at Havas and Tierney
- Oversees all strategy and data analysis projects across Response Labs’ Clients
- Teaches social media and strategic communications at Towson University
Experience and Expertise
- Past roles spanned six years in marketing, data analysis, and business strategy
- Managed, developed, and analyzed direct marketing campaigns and lead-generation strategies for the Office of Undergraduate Admissions at Johns Hopkins University
- Works closely with Clients to propose, launch, implement, and analyze marketing initiatives like competitor audits, multi-stage A/B email testing, and targeted messaging.
- Currently pursuing her MBA at the Johns Hopkins Carey Business School.
Wrapping it up
Response Labs is a team of innovative and creative digital marketing professionals. Informed by data, analytics, and technology, we launch dynamic customer relationship management (CRM) and loyalty program solutions for our Clients. We love helping brands create meaningful connections with their customers. Our driving purpose: Make Every Message Matter™.