We are a digital CRM marketing agency with offices in Baltimore & Seattle.
We’re looking for an experienced Account Executive who wants to thrive in a start-up environment.
This position requires a deep understanding of excellent account service, attention to detail and strategic and execution level thinking in the digital landscape, with a broad set of skills and a willingness to take ownership of relationships and projects. There is room for fast advancement for the right person who has the hunger and the passion to be part of this special team.
In this role, you will collaborate directly with Clients and internal staff on the creation, execution and optimization of digital campaigns and projects. You need to have the political skill to work with all types of personalities to get the job done exceptionally well.
This list of day-to-day responsibilities can change frequently, but here are a few things that you can expect to do from day one:
Account and Project Management
- Support Account Management leadership on all assigned Clients, assisting with or directly managing day to day requests, communication and reporting
- Schedule and attend regular calls and meetings with Clients
- Manage resources and timelines for Client initiatives
- Participate in strategic planning for Clients annually, quarterly, monthly (depending on pace of business), assisting with plan presentations and content planning for recommended initiatives
- Provide strategic insight on existing campaigns and projects, make suggestions for optimization of resources for increased performance
- Author campaign and project briefs providing objectives, strategies and execution details for the production team, ensure all work answers the brief and is on brand standard
- Clearly outline project plans, testing variations, deliverables, timelines and goals for both clients and internal staff (inclusive of email, social, website development, paid search, etc)
- Work with internal team and external vendors as necessary to develop basic wireframes, site trees, specifications, success metrics and other documentation on specific projects as assigned
- Collaborate with the internal team as an accountable owner of tactical executions and implementation of creative and digital projects as assigned
- Assist Clients with content development and management for their existing websites
- Generate regular campaign analytics reports with insights, key learnings and clear next steps
- Manage internal communications and processes such as ticket creation, change communication management and overall organization of account critical information.
Planning and Business Development
- All team members may be involved in new business development, but account owners, like this role, are responsible for the organic growth of their accounts as well. This person should be able to identify and cultivate new growth opportunities
- Creation of presentations for existing Client campaigns as well as new business opportunities
- Participation in the company owned brands to aid in the growth and establishment of our own products
The Right Fit
We’re a start-up and a small team looking to grow. We want you to join us if you can show up with a 100% can-do/dive in to get it done attitude every day. We are looking for people that want be a contributing driver for our businesses and client’s growth; we want someone to bring even more passion to the team for what we do.
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum 2-4 years experience working with clients in an advertising agency, or similar position
- Experience in managing or assisting in the management of digital projects (such as CRM marketing, lead generation and nurturing and loyalty campaigns) as either an account team member or project manager.
- General knowledge of paid search and online advertising tools for research, development and management of ad campaigns
- Understanding of email marketing and social media marketing best practices
- Ability to analyze and report on campaign data and provide insight driven recommendations for performance optimizations