We are a digital CRM marketing agency with offices in Baltimore & Seattle.
We’re looking for an experienced Account Executive who wants to thrive in a start-up environment.
This position requires a deep understanding of excellent account service with a broad set of skills and a willingness to take ownership of relationships and projects.
We are a digital marketing agency focused on CRM initiatives and programs at our core and we’re looking for a teammate ready to dive in and help us grow our clients’ business.
There is room for fast advancement for the right person who has the hunger and the passion to be part of this special team.
This list of day-to-day responsibilities can change frequently, but here are a few things that you can expect to do from day one:
Account and Project Management
- Support Account Management leadership on all assigned Clients, assisting with or directly managing day to day requests, communication and reporting
- Schedule and attend regular calls and meetings with Clients
- Manage resources and timelines for Client initiatives
- Participate in strategic planning for Clients annually, quarterly, monthly (depending on pace of business), assisting with plan presentations and content planning for recommended initiatives
- Provide strategic insight on existing campaigns and projects, make suggestions for optimization of resources for increased performance
- Author campaign and project briefs providing objectives, strategies and execution details for the production team, ensure all work answers the brief and is on brand standard
- Clearly outline project plans, testing variations, deliverables, timelines and goals for both clients and internal staff (inclusive of email, social, website development, paid search, etc)
- Work with internal team and external vendors as necessary to develop basic wireframes, site trees, specifications, success metrics and other documentation on specific projects as assigned
- Collaborate with the internal team as an accountable owner of tactical executions and implementation of creative and digital projects as assigned
- Assist Clients with content development and management for their existing websites
- Generate regular campaign analytics reports with insights, key learnings and clear next steps
- Manage internal communications and processes such as ticket creation, change communication management and overall organization of account critical information.
Planning and Business Development
- All team members may be involved in new business development, but account owners, like this role, are responsible for the organic growth of their accounts as well. This person should be able to identify and cultivate new growth opportunities
- Creation of presentations for existing Client campaigns as well as new business opportunities
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum 2-4 years experience working with clients in an advertising agency, or similar position
- Experience in managing or assisting in the management of digital projects (such as CRM marketing, lead generation and nurturing and loyalty campaigns) as either an account team member or project manager.
- General knowledge of paid search and online advertising tools for research, development and management of ad campaigns
- Understanding of email marketing and social media marketing best practices
- Ability to analyze and report on campaign data and provide insight driven recommendations for performance optimizations